Sponsored by the Massachusetts Chamber of Commerce &
Recognition as an Employer of Choice provides statewide visibility for companies that have developed a culture for transforming and rewarding employee performance. The categories of focus are:
- Company Culture
- Training & Development
- Job Recognition/Rewards
- Life-Work Balance
Awards will be given for two sectors: Manufacturing and for Non-manufacturing/Service. Employers who have been in business for at least three years and have a minimum of 25 employees are eligible to participate. The size of the company and its resources will be taken into consideration in the screening and selection process.
- Benefits of being selected as an Employer of Choice by the Massachusetts Chamber of Commerce include:
- Public acknowledgment of the company’s best practices
- Enhanced ability to attract, optimize and retain top talent
- Employee pride in working for an Employer of Choice
- Invitation to the Annual Business Summit on September 10 and 11 in Hyannis, MA where the selected company will be featured.
- Professionally produced video profiling why your business and why you were chosen as an Employer of Choice. Click Here to see the video of last year’s winners.
Click Here for more information about the Employer of Choice Award program.
2011 Employers of Choices Winners
Sunshine Village, of Chicopee Massachusetts, a non-profit human service provider offering services to more than 200 individuals with disabilities.
Madico of Woburn Massachusetts, a manufacturer of highly engineered, multilayer films for Energy, Safety, Security, and Architectural applications.